Saturday, February 10, 2024

The Write Words

I found a comfy chair and was writing at the Chino Valley Library, engrossed in finding the right words. After an hour of working on a chapter of my debut novel, The Goodlands, I was hackneyed for a fresh idea and I needed the plot to take a deadly turn.

I sat back in my chair, took a nice, deep yoga breath and a drink of water. Glancing around the room and noticed that I  was surrounded by suspicious words and nasty characters. I was certainly sitting in the right section of the library.

Yep, this is definitely the time and place. Now...how shall I have my villain husband die?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Work

The Write Words

I found a comfy chair and was writing at the Chino Valley Library , engrossed in finding the right words. After an hour of working on a c...